Below you can find a list of articles I've written for various websites. The links will take to directly to the articles on the site.
Gemr.com (2018 - 2019 )
Sadly, Gemr closed down on the 27th of January, 2020 after being unable to secure funding to keep the site going. However, I was able to make copies of all my articles before that time. At the moment I'm converting them over to Google Docs so that they can be read in the future. Below is a list of the articles I wrote for the site, any that do not currently link out are yet to be converted.
- Dreamcast: The Console That Almost Saved Sega (Unpublished)
- How Collectable Are Consoles?
- Is the Future of Collecting Digital?
- 5 Great Video Game Easter Eggs
- The Great Comic Book Crash
- We Are Venom: Hosts of the Symbiote
- The Comics Code Authority: How One Man Nearly Killed Comic Books
- How to Start a Collection
- Display Hacks for Collectors
- The Many Skulls of Ghost Rider
- Should You Buy Comics in Single Issues or Wait for the Trade?
- The Many Guises of Doctor Strange
- The History of Magic: The Gathering
- 5 Characters We Want to See In Spider-Verse 2
- Five (More) Controversial Comics
- Five Comic Book Events You Have To Read!
- How To Grade and Value Your Collectables
- Myst & Doom: 25 Years of Influence
- Sonic And the Coming of the Anthropomorphic Mascots
- 5 Properties The Deserve The Funko Treatment
- The History of The Phantom
- The History of Mighty Max Toys
RetroCollect.com (2011 - 2016)
- ROMs For Unreleased Phantom and Mandrake GBA Games Found
- Summer of Sonic 2016 Recap
- Remembering Sega World, Sydney
- realMyst: Masterpiece Edition Links Onto Steam and iOS
- Modern Review: Broken Sword 5, Part One (PC)
- Modern Review: Sonic: Lost World (3DS)
- WayForward’s Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Hits Kickstarter
- Modern Review: Tomb Raider (PC)
- Review: Wreck It Ralph
- Ghostbusters: A Video Game History – Part Three
- Ghostbusters: A Video Game History – Part 2.5
- Ghostbusters: A Video Game History – Part Two
- Ghostbusters: A Video Game History – Part One
- Retro Review: Alisia Dragoon (Sega Mega Drive)
- Modern Review: Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Episode 1 (PC)
- Retro Review – Condemned: Criminal Origins (PC)
- Modern Review: Prince of Persia 2008 (PC)
- To Be This Good Takes Archie: History of Archie Comics’ Sonic Series
- Sonic The Hedgehog 20th Anniversary PC Bundle Pack
- Modern Review: Thor: God Of Thunder (DS)
- Retro Review: Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
- Deus Ex – Still the Best Game Ever?
- Getting to Know Lara Croft
- Retro Review: Master of Darkness
- Top Five Comic Book Retro Games
ChronicleChamber.com (2006 - 2017)
I began ChronicleChamber in early 2006 after seeing a need for a proper, news-based The Phantom website. Between 2006 and 2017 I created the world's first The Phantom-exclusive podcast, X-Band, as well as the Phantom Preservation Project which aims to archive and preserve The Phantom media for prosperity.
In 2017 I handed over the site to my colleagues who had helped run it. Since then I have made "guest appearances" on the podcast and as a writer.
- Behind the Scenes of the Phantom 2040 Video Game, Pt. 2 (2020)
- Behind the Scenes of the Phantom 2040 Video Game, Pt. 1 (2020)
- EXCLUSIVE - The Lost Phantom & Mandrake Video Games Discovered
- Is The Phantom Racist?
- Vale, Paul Ryan
- Interview: Jeff Parker
- Wear It Purple – An Interview With Artist Lindsay Walker
- Collector Interview - Jermayn Parker
- Farewell to Moonstone
- An Interview with Scott Beatty
- Phantom For All
- Review: Jonson's Official Phantom Price Guide, 3rd Edition
- An Interview with Silvestre Szilagyi
- An Interview with Mike Bullock
- The Ghost and the Machine
- Speaking to Jim Shepherd
This is a list of articles I'd written for my old blog, Collectorized.
- My Top 50 Video Games
- Thoughts on River City Girls
- Dragon Age: Art Imitating Life
- The Beautiful Horror of Dante's Inferno
- Finally, After 20 Years, I've Completed Shenmue
- Mighty Max Follow Up Article
- Liv Tyler: A Celebrity Crush Story
- A Fanboy’s Thoughts on Sonic Forces
- Boxes Of Hording
- Moving From Single Issue Comics To Collected Editions
- Why I Stopped Collecting Retro Games